Sunday 25 March 2012

Great things...!

Well, since we last spoke there have been some exciting things happening on the allotment front.

• have become very proud owners of a shed

• managed to erect said shed

• finally managed to light a fire (3rd time lucky!) although Basil was rather worried about his treasured stick collection ending up as potash :-(

• have planted more goodies in the form of shallots and broad beans which we started off at home-see pic and also a rather huge quantity of onions

• built a large plastic green house :-)

• planted lots of seeds and condensation wiped all the names off the labels, so we are in for surprises later on we reckon

I'm writing this very late, in the dark and whilst in my bed all by using the app on my phone, so I'm not sure how it'll turn out. Hopefully you'll manage to workout what photo is of what piece of news I want to share.

Good luck and thanks for reading.

Claire x x

1 comment: