Saturday 7 January 2012

Having to get my fix by watching others work...

I'm having to resort to You tube for my allotment fix at the moment as it's so wet down at the plot.

I've just watched THIS(click)

Now I want to know that why Alys Fowler on this clip manages to stay looking so good, her cutie little dog in that adorable woolly jumper isn't rolling in piles of slimy things that stink, where she got that fabby kettle thingy (neeeeeeeeed it!) and why isn't it raining or at least water logged where she lives :o( Pah!

S'not fair!

Right, I'm off out to stab around a bit in the garden, I need my soil fix somehow today.

I'll leave you with some Summery photos from my day out with Finley at last years Tatton Park flower show, to warm you up this grey January day.















Enjoy your weekend.

Love Claire. x

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics!

    Alys Fowler does at least have muddy knees and dirty hands (I paused the video to check), but seriously, how does she not have mud in her hair and on her face with those whispy bits hanging down?! She's obviously not normal! Try an army surplus type shop for the kettle, but never seen one before. Maybe an arty-farty friend made it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLLLOOOOO it's the posh bird! I'm off to have a read.....

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete