Friday 6 January 2012

If you don't ask you don't get...!

Let me introduce you to my new friend

DUSTY BIN!


Makes a lovely addition to the kitchen don't you think?


A bit grubby but brand new and I got 90% OFF!
Bargain eh?
I asked the chap if I could have it because it was so scruffy and that they'd never sell it, hee hee, so he said yes but they would have to charge me something as giving it away wasn't really allowed, so there we are. The boys main reason for having an allotment is FIRE!  They're keen to burn everything and anything so having one of these was definitely on the list, I just didn't think it'd be such a bargain at a couple of quid.

 I also bought these. Cable ties.


For our first plot project/construction.

Too wet for digging today :o( so I just dropped off the incinerator (AKA dusty bin) and had a mooch round, and I discovered something I'd never noticed before.  A little twiggy thing with big thorns...behind the raspberry canes and next to the rhubarb crowns....I do believe I've got a gooseberry bush!

Just hope I don't find a baby under it eh?

Thanks for reading.

Claire. x



No comments:

Post a Comment