Monday 2 January 2012

Todays wildlife spotting.

I think from now on I'm going to call these kind of posts
PLOTWATCH!
If it's good enough for Spring/Autumnwatch then it's more than good enough for me.
The part of Kate Humble shall be played by my good self, hee hee!!  I wish!!

Right, well as I'm working away I hear a noise from above and I spy 5 (yes FIVE)

(click here)


(image STOLEN from Google images)

I sat and watched them circling above me for a while and I started to feel like a character in a Disney film when they're lost in the dessert and the Vultures start appearing, ha ha!  They're fairly common in Cheshire where I live as the link to the BBC nature website above will tell you.

Saw none of my furry friends today, only Basil.

Claire. x


2 comments:

  1. love the amount of wildlife you've got round you! We had a HUGE rabbit (probably a hare) in our plot, so that answers the question of why people are putting fences round individual beds!

    Our old allotment had pheasants and geese and overlooked standing stones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh now a Hare would be fab! But not eating my gear thank you very muchly. x

    ReplyDelete